Friday, January 21, 2011

Splash of colour


With it being the school holidays here, I have my two small folk home so there is not an awful lot of time for crochet at the moment. I am up very early this morning so that I can squeeze in an hour or two while the rest of the house is asleep - I think that proves I am now addicted to it! Anyway, without much crochet to photograph I instead turned to things around me that I enjoy. Beautiful colours, simple pleasures.

Time to dust of my crochet hook now and have another go at this African Flower pattern. Mine still doesn't look like the ones I was inspired by so this time I'm going to try something different. Could just be a UK/US terminology confusion but I'm willing to give it another go! Even though mine doesn't look quite like the one in the pics I've been looking at - I adore it.
Have a lovely week wherever you are. The sun is up now and it's looking a little dreary today. But I am in a fabulous mood as I am meeting up with my oldest friend who I started kindy with many years ago. It's her birthday today and we don't live in the same city anymore so I'm thrilled to be able to catch up with her.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! Have a fab day.